Recruit, enrich, and graduate undergraduate students who are prepared to enter the global community as lifelong learners and authentic leaders.
- Recruitment, retention, graduation
- Education innovation and student experience
- Engagement after graduation
- Student-centered efficiencies, data-driven decisions
- Continue to attract first-year students with ACT scores comparable to target peers
- Increase first- to second-year retention rate to 90 percent
- Raise six-year graduation rate to 80 percent
|ACT Equivalent (25th–75th percentile)|
|2020 Goal||Remain at peer range1|
1 Gap to peers or peer range refers to UT Knoxville’s performance compared to an average of target peer group.